Dr. John Ross is a psychologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Ross specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ross evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ross because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. John Todd Ross PSYD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. John Todd Ross PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Cheryl A Hysjulien PSYD LP1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- George Petrangelo LP911 18th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Eric Rudrud PH.D.1913 14th St S Saint Cloud MN 56301
- Dr. Margaret Dwyer Lee PSYD LP1125 6th Street Se Willmar MN 56201
- Susan Hill LP1712 7th Ave S Saint Cloud MN 56301
- Dr. Vincent Miles PSY.D. LP2301 Connecticut Ave S Sartell MN 56377