Dr. Randy Stinnett is a psychologist practicing in Redlands, CA. Dr. Stinnett specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stinnett evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stinnett because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Randy Stinnett PSY.D.'s Practice location
Redlands, CA 92374Get Direction
LOMA LINDA, CA 92354Get Direction
Dr. Randy Stinnett PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Patricia Haire6040 North Walnut Avenue San Bernardino California 92407
- Jasmine B. Board M.A. MFTI11123 Richmont Rd Loma Linda California 92354
- Dr. Christopher Martin Love PSY.D.23739 Lake Drive Crestline CA 92325
- Dr. Patricia Ann Haire PHD1800 Medical Center Dr San Bernardino California 92411
- Dr. Serena Enke11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357
- Dr. Donald George Nessman PHD11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357