Dr. Bryan Nelson House DDS
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery4400 E Highway 20 Suite 111 Niceville FL, 32578
Dr. Bryan House is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Niceville, FL. Dr. House specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. House is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. House are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
Dr. Bryan Nelson House DDS's Practice location
Niceville, FL 32578Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Nelson House DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. House
- Female Healthcare Assistants at Higher Risk for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Are healthcare assistants more prone to suffer from specific conditions due to their occupation? Studies show that it seems like they are.It is well known that certain occupations can put people at risk. Although it is not considered an extreme risk, healthcare is an area where people are always in...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. Eric Mahlon-paul Scheufler D.M.D, M.D. P.A.42 Business Centre Dr Miramar Beach FL 32550
- Dr. Robert Clyde Ogletree DDS7 Clifford Dr Shalimar FL 32579
- Dr. Sarah Sohyun Bong-thakur DDS666 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Bradley Dale Harrelson D.M.D.2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Dr. Charles William Elwell DMD7 Clifford Dr Shalimar FL 32579
- Dr. Ernesto Jose Torres DMD149 Hart Street Sheppard Afb TX 76311