Dr. Cristina Welch is a pediatrician practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Welch is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Welch diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Welch can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Cristina Welch M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Cristina Welch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Craig W. Irwin M.D.630 Southpoint Dr Lexington KY 40515
- Dr. Eric W. Bradburn M.D.475 Shoppers Dr Winchester KY 40391
- Dr. Patricia D. Thompson M.D.630 Southpoint Dr Lexington KY 40515
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Pica MD505 Shoppers Dr Winchester KY 40391
- Dr. Kristy K. Menke M.D.1162 Lexington Rd Georgetown KY 40324
- Dr. Lisa Renee Hall M.D.630 Southpoint Dr Lexington KY 40515