Dr. Andrew Evans is an internist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Evans specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Evans provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1981
University of Washington School of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Andrew L. Evans MD's Practice location
Dr. Andrew L. Evans MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Evans
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Dr. Steven K Bowlin M.D.2115 S Fremont Ave Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Norman P Knowlton M.D.3800 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Martin J Schudy MD1001 E Primrose St Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Susan Diane Heasley DO1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Thomas W. Rossiter MD3231 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Rajamanikkam Anandarajah MD1965 S Fremont Ave Springfield MO 65804