Dr. Neil D Fagen MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology18411 Clark St Suite 204 Tarzana CA, 91356
Dr. Neil Fagen is a gastroenterologist in Tarzana, California. He is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Northridge Hospital Medical Center-Roscoe Boulevard Campus and Providence ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Ucla Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Neil D Fagen MD's Practice location
Tarzana, CA 91356Get Direction
Dr. Neil D Fagen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fagen
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- Why is Irritable Bowel Syndrome More Prevalent in Women?
Medical research shows that more women than men suffer from IBS. In addition these studies demonstrate that certain gynecologic disorders accompany IBS in women. These are disorders such as dysmenorrhea. This has given birth to the question whether there exists a difference in IBS symptom severity...
- Can Losing Weight Cause Gallstones?
Losing weight rapidly if you are overweight can increase the risk of developing gallstones. Dieters who shed weight slowly are safer than those who lose three pounds or more in a week.The GallbladderThe gallbladder, which is a tiny sac found below the liver, functions as bile is stored until it is...
- What Are The Risk Factors Of A Colonoscopy?
Colonoscopy is a medical procedure and like all medical procedures, it may have its risks. For a vast majority of patients, the benefits far outweigh the risks and also much can be done to minimize the risks.About Colonoscopy The colonoscopy procedure involves the use of a thin and flexible camera...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Is Anemia Treatable?
Anemia, also spelled anaemia, is usually expounded as a disorder causing a decrease in the total amount of red blood cells (RBCs) or hemoglobin in the blood. This decrease in RBC count in the body hinders the oxygen to flow smoothly in the system causing various irregular symptoms which may...
- Dr. Calin S. Arimie MD7320 Woodlake Avenue Los Angeles California 91307
- Dr. Jeffrey H. Sherman MD8631 West 3rd Street Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Said Rahban MD6333 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90048
- Ian Renner5901 W. Olympic Blvd Los Angeles California 90036
- Dr. Emeran A Mayer MD100 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles California 90095
- Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar M.D., FACP2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067