Dr. George L Richards D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice101-A Chadwick Square Court Hendersonville NC, 28739
Dr. George "Pete" Richards is a General and Cosmetic Dentist practicing in Hendersonville, North Carolina. He actively serves his community as a Rotarian with the Hendersonville Downtown Club, and since ...
Education and Training
Lenoir Rhyne College (now University) in Hickory, NC B.S. Biology 1971
Emory University School of Dentistry D.D.S 1975
- Fluoride Treatments
- Non-surgical Periodontal (gum) Disease Therapy
- Localized Delivery Of Antibiotics
- Comprehensive Examinations And Treatment Planning
- Emergency Office Visits
- Dental Sealants
- In Office Whitening
- Drill-free Laser Treatments
- Crowns (all Ceramic, Ceramic/gold, And All Gold)
- Inlays/onlays (ceramic And All Gold)
- Partial Removable Dentures
- Fixed-hybrid Dentures
- Non-surgical Extractions
- Implant Reconstruction
- Tooth Colored Fillings And Bonding
- Night Guards
- Athletic Guards And Splints
- Treatment Of Tmj Dysfunction
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sleep Apnea Management
- Sleep Apnea Appliances
- Same Day Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional MemberThe Miami Dental Society
- Professional MemberThe Dade County Dental Research Clinic
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberNorth Carolina Dental Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Professional MemberThe World Class Laser Institute
- Professional MemberAcademy of General Dentistry
Dr. George L Richards D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. George L Richards D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Richards
- Linda b.
everyone is excellent.
- Chase l.
Painless procedure with excellent results..
- Kenneth r.
I have been taken care of today by Dr. Richards and Brittany Jones. .
- Carl p.
Professional, Caring and Friendly.
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Dr. Angela Frost D.D.S101-A Chadwick Square Court Hendersonville NC 28739
- Scott Allen Sahf DDS120 Chadwick Square Ct Hendersonville NC 28739
- Dr. Douglas Benton Phillips DDS1111 Hendersonville Road Asheville NC 28803
- Perry J Stamatiades D.D.S.1085 Hendersonville Rd Asheville NC 28803
- Dr. Paul David Walters D.M.D.502 East Rutherford St Landrum SC 29356
- Dr. John Wayne Hooker DDS60 Pacolet St Tryon NC 28782