Dr. Gregory Clifton is an audiologist practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Clifton evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Clifton takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Gregory Kyle Clifton AU.D.'s Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32308Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32825Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Kyle Clifton AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ms. Vicki L. Wiman M.S. CCC-A1607 Saint James Ct Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Selena Brown Snowden AU.D.107 Regional Rehabilitation Center Tallahassee FL 32306
- Mrs. Erin Lackinger M.ED.1405 Centerville Rd Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Catherine Vickers Johnson AUD, CCC-A107 Regional Rehabiliation Center Tallahassee FL 32306
- Mrs. Janet S. Kahn M.S.107 Regional Rehabilitation Center Tallahassee FL 32306
- Dr. Sarah Rene Hamman AU.D.1818 Miccosukee Commons Dr Tallahassee FL 32308