Dr. Alan Eldon Harzman M.D.
Proctologist4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Suite J Columbus OH, 43214
I practice in colon and rectal surgery, including the specialty area of minimally invasive surgery. Colon and rectal health are important, but often overlooked, areas of care. The right treatments add ...
- Practice gaps in gastrointestinal and endoscopic surgery (2011): a report from
- Evolution of practice gaps in gastrointestinal and endoscopic surgery: 2012 report from the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) Continuing Education Committee.
- Retrospective Evaluation of Laparoscopic Versus Open Hartmann's Reversal: A Single-Institution Experience.
- Two Patients with Fulminant Clostridium difficile Enteritis Who Had Not Undergone Total Colectomy: A Case Series and Review of the Literature.
- An Analysis of Operative Experiences of Junior General Surgical Residents and Correlation With the SCORE Curriculum.
- Adenocarcinoma Arising From an End Ileostomy in a Patient With Familial Adenomatous Polyposis.
- Colorectal Cancer (colon Cancer), Ultrasound (sonogram), Rectal Problems And More
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals 2002
- Colon Rectal Surgery: Baylor University Medical Center 2006
Dr. Alan Eldon Harzman M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43214Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43221Get Direction
Dr. Alan Eldon Harzman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harzman
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Dr. William Carmen Cirocco MD410 W. 10th Avenue Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Melinda Kristine Jack M.D.5965 East Broad Street Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Jaswant Madhavan MD5965 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Mark W. Arnold MD4830 Knightsbridge Blvd. Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Anantha Padmanabhan MD5965 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Karamjit S Khanduja MD5965 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213