Dr. Debra Gardner is a family practitioner practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Gardner specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Gardner possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Debra Gardner LPN's Practice location
Denver, CO 80234Get Direction
Debra Gardner LPN's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Dr. Terri Allison Bowland DO240 Meeting House Ln Southampton NY 11968
- Dr. Michael A Schindel M.D.7444 W Alaska Dr Denver CO 80226
- Dr. Stephen Hindes M.D.300 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Sharon M Mckelvey D.O.1550 S Potomac St Aurora CO 80012
- Dr. Joshua Brannon Messer MD1701 W 72nd Ave Denver CO 80221
- Dr. Jay Reinsma M.D.3550 Lutheran Pkwy Wheat Ridge CO 80033