Dr. Keith Harmon is a urologist practicing in Somerville, NJ. Dr. Harmon specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Mt Sinai Med Center
Dr. Keith A Harmon MD's Practice location
Somerville, NJ 08876Get Direction
Dr. Keith A Harmon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harmon
- What Are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction In Young Men?
Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men: What are the Potential Causes?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that mostly affects men who have advanced in age. The chances of getting the disease increases as one gets older. Although it is mostly found in old men, it can also affect younger people.Potential...
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?
What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects an important part of a man’s life. It interferes with his sexual functionality, and this may have adverse effects on both him and his sexual partner(s). Aside from psychological effects, the man...
- Alternative Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
What is erectile dysfunction? Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common disorder affecting men of all ages, although it is more common in men above the age of 50. It affects the ability to have an erection and maintain it for a satisfying sexual experience. To understand the nature of alternative...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- Dr. Stuart D. Shoengold M.D.225 Millburn Avenue Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Dr. Ephrem O. Olweny M.D.1 ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON PL NEW BRUNSWICK NJ 08901
- Dr. Binod K. Sinha MD4 Progress Street Edison New Jersey 08820
- Dr. Aftab Husain M.D.PA663 Brace Ave Perth Amboy NJ 08861
- Dr. Anthony J Catanese MD315 East Main St Somerville NJ 08876
- Dr. Alan S. Helfman M.D.225 Millburn Ave Millburn NJ 07041