Dr. Joseph Jackson practices Orthodontics in Seminole, FL. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Jackson may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Jackson must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
- Household food safety awareness of selected urban consumers in Jamaica.
- Ackee (Blighia sapida) hypoglycin A toxicity: dose response assessment in laboratory rats.
- Nonlinear auditory mechanism enhances female sounds for male mosquitoes.
- Synchrony through twice-frequency forcing for sensitive and selective auditory processing.
- The morama bean (Tylosema esculentum): a potential crop for southern Africa.
- Tylosema esculentum (Marama) Tuber and Bean Extracts Are Strong Antiviral Agents against Rotavirus Infection.
- Socio-economic status and urbanization are linked to snacks and obesity in adolescents in Botswana.
- No evidence for DPOAEs in the mechanical motion of the locust tympanum.
- Discovery of a lipid synthesising organ in the auditory system of an insect.
- Time-of-flight measurement techniques for airborne ultrasonic ranging.
- Extremely high frequency sensitivity in a 'simple' ear.
- Physicochemical and biochemical characterization of transgenic papaya modified for protection against Papaya ringspot virus.
- Application of conformal map theory for design of 2-D ultrasonic array structure for NDT imaging application: a feasibility study.
Dr. Joseph C Jackson DDS,PA's Practice location
Seminole, FL 33777Get Direction
Dr. Joseph C Jackson DDS,PA's reviewsWrite Review
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Leo P. Chin D.M.D.5020 Gunn Hwy Tampa FL 33624
- Brian Michael Bivens DMD825 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Ernest McDowell D.M.D.1433 Court St Clearwater FL 33756
- Dr. Sharon Jeane Durrett D.M.D.11908 Sheldon Rd Tampa FL 33626
- Dr. Alan David Shoopak D.M.D.,P.A.13535 Feather Sound Dr Clearwater FL 33762
- Dr. William Lewis Kochenour D.D.S.,M.S.,P.A.3005 Enterprise Rd E Clearwater FL 33759