Dr. Tanvir Khalid Bajwa MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology960 N 12th St Suite 400 Milwaukee WI, 53233
Tanvir Bajwa, MD, is a highly accomplished Milwaukee-area physician, best known for his technical expertise in advanced interventional cardiac, peripheral vascular and structural heart disease procedu ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diagnosis and management of carotid artery disease: the role of carotid artery stenting.
- Prospective randomized study of N-acetylcysteine, fenoldopam, and saline for prevention of radiocontrast-induced nephropathy.
- Endovascular stent graft repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms in high-risk patients: a single center experience.
- Current management of patients with patent foramen ovale and cryptogenic stroke: our experience and review of the literature.
- Transesophageal echocardiographically guided atrial transseptal catheterization in patients with normal-sized atria: incidence of complications.
- High incidence of renal artery stenosis in patients with coronary artery disease.
- Utilization of the Wallstent for the treatment of innominate vein obstruction: a case report.
- Ablation of left free-wall accessory pathways using radiofrequency energy at the atrial insertion site: transseptal versus transaortic approach.
- Percutaneous balloon aortic valvuloplasty in high-risk elderly patients.
- Peripheral vascular disease, Part 1.
- Peripheral vascular disease, Part 2.
- Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases St Mary'S Hosp-Unity Hlth Sys, Internal Medicine Harlem Hospital Center, Psychiatry
- Harlem Hospital Center
- St. Mary's Hospital - Internal Medicine
Dr. Tanvir Khalid Bajwa MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53233Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53215Get Direction
Dr. Tanvir Khalid Bajwa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bajwa
- Your Risk of a Heart Attack Increases While Grieving
Mourning the death of a loved one will increase the risk of heart attack in the days immediately following the death of the loved one. The risk is elevated in the month that follows the loss, according to a new study. According to the researchers, this is the first study to see whether grieving can...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- Are Statins Safe?
Statins are a class of drugs that help to reduce the levels of cholesterol in blood by inhibiting the enzyme involved in the production of cholesterol in liver. It is one of the most commonly prescribed drug to lower cholesterol levels and to avoid complications like stroke and heart attacks....
- Dr. Yoseph Shalev MD960 North 12th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53233
- Frank E. Cummins525 South Elmridge Avenue Brookfield Wisconsin 53005
- John Patrick Thomas10625 West North Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226
- Dr. Anjan Gupta MD6847 North Chestnut Street Ravenna OH 44266
- Dr. Tonga Karngong Nfor MD2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Ahmad S Khraisat MD2000 E Layton Ave Milwaukee WI 53235