Dr. Kurt Tompkins is a Chiropractor practicing in Cumming, GA. Dr. Tompkins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Tompkins seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kurt B. Tompkins D.C.'s Practice location
Cumming, GA 30041Get Direction
Cumming, GA 30041Get Direction
Dr. Kurt B. Tompkins D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Teresa Jackson D.C.5304 Panola Industrial Blvd Suite E Decatur GA 30035
- Dr. Michael D Schulman DC753 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville Ga 30046
- Cedrick Noel45 West Crossville Road Roswell Georgia 30075
- Dr. Mike Greenberg D.C.6035 PEACHTREE RD STE C209 DORAVILLE GA 30360
- Dr. Charles Kim MD2856 Buford Highway Duluth Georgia 30096
- Dr. Peter J Williams DC11060 Alpharetta Highway Roswell GA 30076