Dr. Pamela Rogers is a pediatrician practicing in Pahokee, FL. Dr. Rogers is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rogers diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rogers can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 1975
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Dr. Pamela Y Rogers MD's Practice location
OKEECHOBEE, FL 34972Get Direction
Dr. Pamela Y Rogers MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rogers
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Dr. Mylai Garofalo M.D.305 Sw 2nd Ter Cape Coral FL 33991
- Dr. Maritza E Samuel MD141 South Main St Belle Glade FL 33430
- Dr. Samantha C Alford-morales MD38754 State Road 80 Belle Glade FL 33430
- Dr. Fernando Moraflores M.D.315 S W C Owens Ave Clewiston FL 33440
- Dr. Edgar A Orellana M.D.315 S W C Owens Ave Clewiston FL 33440
- Dr. Taskin U Haque M.D.1100 N Main St Belle Glade FL 33430