Dr. Sallee Jones is a general surgeon practicing in Olympia Fields, IL. Dr. Jones specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Jones provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Sallee E Jones PH.D., D.O.'s Practice location
Olympia Fields, IL 60461Get Direction
Dr. Sallee E Jones PH.D., D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- What are the Surgeries Used in Treating Gallstones?
Right below the liver is a small sac known as the gallbladder. Its function is to hold bile until it is required. The bile helps in the digestion/breakdown of fats. When fats are noticed by the gallbladder, it pushes the bile concentrate towards the small intestine through contractions.Bile pigment,...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- Dr. Teoman Demir M.D.10110 Don Powers Drive Munster Indiana 46321
- Reuben Rutland2269 West 25th Avenue Gary Indiana 46402
- Jaishankar Raman MBBS, MMED, FRACS, P180 Harvester Dr Willowbrook IL 60527
- Dr. Bryce Joseph chalmar Bardezbanian MD840 S Wood St Chicago IL 60612
- Mr. Jason Long M.D.5841 S. Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637