Dr. Mark Scioli, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors, specializing in surgery and orthopedic surgery. MD Scioli currently practices medicine at Lubbock, Texas. Dr. Scioli received a medical ...
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1982
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1982
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- 2004-2011Texas Super Doctors
- Sports Medicine, Spine Surgery, Joint Replacement (arthroplasty) And More
- Herniated Disc
- Birth Defects
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hammer Toe
- Leg Ulcer
- Tx Tech U Hlth Sci Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- R.E. Thomason General Hospital
- Texas Tech Regional Academic Health Center
- Texas Tech University (Amarillo) Health Sciences Center Program
- University Of Cincinnati Medical School
Dr. Mark W Scioli M.D.'s Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79416Get Direction
Dr. Mark W Scioli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scioli
- Make Sure to Include These Foods in a Rheumatoid Arthritis Diet
Being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis can be both a relief and a terrifying moment in a person’s life. On the one hand, those who are diagnosed with the disease typically begin to experience early to moderate symptoms of the disease before a doctor reaches a diagnosis.The actual diagnosis can...
- Alternative Treatments for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid treatment should begin as soon as its development is discovered. The longer you wait, the more difficult it is to treatment the hemorrhoids. In worst case scenarios, a person may have to undergo surgery as treatment. It is therefore best to treat the condition as soon as one notices it....
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Christina Belle-henry M.D.3614 23rd St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Cynthia G Dunn M.D.3614 23rd St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Barbara Haight Way M.D.4102 24th St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Kenneth A Stephenson MD4642 N Loop 289 Lubbock TX 79416
- Dr. Gerry L Maddoux M.D.3710 21st St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Ronald J. North M.D.4404 6th St Lubbock TX 79416