Dr. Chad Defrain is a pathologist practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Defrain is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Defrain can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Defrain may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Transitional Year
Dr. Chad Joseph Defrain MD's Practice location
Springfield, IL 62781Get Direction
Dr. Chad Joseph Defrain MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Scott A Stylos M.D.575 Beech St Holyoke MA 01040
- Dr. Thomas Stephen Gould M.D.575 Beech St Holyoke MA 01040
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Robbins MD421 N Main St Leeds MA 01053
- Dr. Luminita Marinescu MD101 Dates Dr. Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. Brian Edward Moore MDMemorial Medical Ctr Springfield IL 62781
- Dr. Sanjai Nagendra MD701 N First Street Springfield IL 62781