Amanda Wells is a physical therapist practicing in MURFREESBORO, TN. Amanda Wells specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Amanda Wells can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Amanda Wells will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Amanda Wells's Practice location
MURFREESBORO, TN 37129Get Direction
Amanda Wells's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Amanda E Prince DPT1800 Medical Center Pkwy Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Sara Elizabeth Moore P.T.1927 Memorial Blvd Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Catherine Bean P.T.1927 Memorial Blvd Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Kyle Todd Other515 Stonecrest Pkwy Smyrna TN 37167
- Douglas Bowers1800 CABE CT NOLENSVILLE TN 37135
- Dr. Natasha Butler PT1332 Hazelwood Dr Smyrna TN 37167