Dr. Jon-christopher Rosales is a Dentist practicing in North Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Rosales specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jon-christopher Rosales DMD's Practice location
North Las Vegas, NV 89032Get Direction
Dr. Jon-christopher Rosales DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- James John White1140 North Town Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89144
- Franklin T. Nguyen DMD1518 Sierra Vista Drive Bullhead City Arizona 86442
- Dr. Sufia Palluck D.D.S.7720 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117
- Dr. James B. Polley D.D.S.1875 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Joshua Michael Ignatowicz DMD1070 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89012