Dr. Richard Lehrer is an ophthalmologist practicing in Alliance, OH. Dr. Lehrer specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Lehrer can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Lehrer can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1988
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1988
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
- Birth Defects
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Ophthalmology; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, Ophthalmology
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Richard Aaron Lehrer M.D.'s Practice location
Alliance, OH 44601Get Direction
Dr. Richard Aaron Lehrer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lehrer
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- Lasik Eye Surgery for Astigmatism
Astigmatism is one of the most common eye disorders affecting huge swaths of the population where the skewed curvature of the corneal surface creates blurred images of near and distant objects. In the normal course, astigmatism goes hand in hand with varying degrees of nearsightedness (myopia) and...
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- What are Eye Floaters?
Eye floaters are small, moving specks on the eyeball that often occur in one's field of vision. These grey or black dots, become more prominent while looking at a bright object. If the floaters are large they may shadow vision, but in most cases, eye floaters are harmless. People often neglect or...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Andrew C Pederzolli MD1059 E State St Salem OH 44460
- Dr. Mark Andrew Gersman M.D.4676 Douglas Cir Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Robert Edward Wenz M.D.4676 Douglas Cir Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Sophia Ioannis Pachydaki MD520 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Todd D Fladen M.D.1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Brian E Wind D.O.3545 Lincoln Way E Massillon OH 44646