Dr. Theresa Spalding is a family practitioner practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Spalding specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Spalding possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1984
Texas A&M University, TX 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- The formation of dimensionally ordered silicon nanowires within mesoporous silica.
- Synthesis and characterization of dimensionally ordered semiconductor nanowires within mesoporous silica.
- Mesoporous silicas impregnated with cobalt and nickel oxide nanoparticles and the growth of carbon nanotubes there from.
- Student perspective. Clerkships.
- Student perspective clerkships.
- Huntsville Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Theresa Rose Spalding MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78712Get Direction
Dr. Theresa Rose Spalding MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Dr. Jennette L. Cross MD4315 James Casey St Austin TX 78745
- Dr. John Francis Bangston M.D.11671 Jollyville Rd Austin TX 78759
- David L Sneed DO PA4107 S Capital Of Texas Hwy Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Claudia L. Legere M.D.5656 Bee Caves Rd Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Alan Schalscha DO19389 N 59th Avenue Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Marc E Zook MD940 Hesters Crossing Round Rock TX 78681