Dr. Saba Heday is a Dentist practicing in Paradise Valley, AZ. Dr. Heday specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Saba Heday DDS's Practice location
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85253Get Direction
Saba Heday DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Michael T. Beckham D.D.S4815 E Carefree Hwy Cave Creek AZ 85331
- Dr. Owen Michael Waldman D.M.D.21809 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Steven C. Huntsman DDS1702 Pat Booker Rd Universal City TX 78148
- Dr. Brent D Pulley D.M.D., LTD1442 E Chandler Blvd Phoenix AZ 85048
- Dr. John Aird Dana DDS2084 E Southern Ave Tempe Arizona 85282
- Dr. Jeffrey Fellner D.D.S.20265 N 59th Ave Glendale AZ 85308