Dr. Anthony Geraci is an internist practicing in Whiteville, NC. Dr. Geraci specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Geraci provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1991
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Seton Hall U Sch Grad Med Ed, Internal Medicine; Seton Hall U Sch Grad Med Ed, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Seton Hall School Grad M Ed St Michael's Mc 1992
Dr. Anthony C Geraci DO's Practice location
Whiteville, NC 28472Get Direction
Loris, SC 29569Get Direction
MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29572Get Direction
Dr. Anthony C Geraci DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Dr. Emmanuel Nwamara-aka MD1638 Owen Dr Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Grotzke MD2817 Reilly St Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Umar Bowers M.D.Wake Forest Baptist Medical Ctr Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Surafeal Abraha MD1638 Owen Dr Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Richard Carl Fleming M.D.619 Jefferson St Whiteville NC 28472
- Mrs. Miriam Minu Fernz M.D.800 Jefferson St Whiteville NC 28472