Dr. Christopher Robert Brown MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC, 27704
Dr. Christopher Brown is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Brown specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Brown tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 2000
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher Robert Brown MD's Practice location
DURHAM, NC 27710Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Robert Brown MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- Dr. Kevin Paul Speer MD3404 Wake Forest Road Raleigh North Carolina 27609
- Dr. Nael Shanti M.D.1110 SE Cary Pkwy Cary North Carolina 27518
- Dr. William P. Silver M.D.8300 Health Park Drive Raleigh North Carolina 27615
- Dr. Selene G. Parekh MD3609 SW Durham Road Durham North Carolina 27707
- Dr. Kevin J Logel MD3001 Edwards Mill Rd Raleigh NC 27612
- Dr. Louis C Almekinders MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599