Samantha B. Benson, MD Born in Elberton, Georgia. Attended North Georgia College in Dahlonega, GA, graduating summa cum laude. Graduated first in her class from Emory University School of Medicine where ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Samantha Benson M.D.'s Practice location
Suwanee, GA 30024Get Direction
Suwanee, GA 30024Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Samantha Benson M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Samantha Benson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Benson
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD6916 McGinnis Ferry Road Suwanee Georgia 30024
- Dr. Lewin G. Chuachiaco MD3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth Georgia 30069
- Dr. Priya Bayyapureddy M.D.3850 Windermere Parkway Cumming Georgia 30041
- Dr. Jodi W. Vann MD62 Hospital Road Newnan Georgia 30263
- Dr. Julius Olukayode Ajayi MD2930 Horizon Park Dr Suwanee GA 30024
- Dr. Nolan Maddox Lassiter MD2176 Oak Rd Sw Snellville GA 30078