Dr. Denise Hastings is an internist practicing in Lynnwood, WA. Dr. Hastings specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hastings provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mi State Univ Coll Human Med, Internal Medicine
- Mi State University College Human Med
- Michigan State University Program
Dr. Denise A. Hastings M.D.'s Practice location
Lynnwood, WA 98036Get Direction
Dr. Denise A. Hastings M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hastings
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Dr. Claudine Kubesh M.D.6321 SW Marguerite Court Seattle Washington 98116
- Azar Sadeghalvad M.D.875 140th Avenue Northeast Bellevue Washington 98005
- Dr. Michael Sullivan Kennedy M.D.9725 Third Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Dr. Eric Ryan Shibley M.D.4700 36th Ave Sw Seattle WA 98126
- Dr. Cynthia M Smyth MD515 Minor Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Yakov P Grinberg M.D.1940 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004