Dr. Yee Kan is a psychologist practicing in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Kan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Yee Kan's Practice location
Charlottesville, VA 22908Get Direction
Yee Kan's reviewsWrite Review
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Dr. Donna K. Broshek PH.D.Uva Hospital West Charlottesville VA 22903
- Dr. Jamie K Ducharme PHD6161 Kempsville Cir Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Andrew C. Elgort ED.D.887b Rio East Ct Charlottesville VA 22901
- Dr. Robert Paul Miller PHD535 Westfield Rd Charlottesville VA 22901
- Dr. Sandra R. Newhouse PH.D.1441 Sachem Pl Charlottesville VA 22901
- Dr. David S Leen PHD1441 Sachem Place Charlottesville VA 22901