Dr. Joshua Shideler is a Chiropractor practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Shideler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Shideler seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joshua James Shideler D.C.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98103Get Direction
Dr. Joshua James Shideler D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Dr. Lonny C. Skjervheim D.C.1407 116th Ave NE Bellevue Washington 98004
- Catherine Joy Sparks4208 Oregon Street Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Cassie Jacobs1818 Westlake Ave N Ste 216 Seattle Wa 98109
- Dr. Sharon-Rose D. Fitch D.C.12523 SE 214th Place Kent Washington 98031
- Dr. Colin M. Derieg DC14524 NE Main Street Duvall Washington 98019
- Dr. Mark Webber DC CCSP10517 Northeast 38th Place Kirkland Washington 98033