Dr. Michael A Robertson MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology8075 N Shadeland Ave Suite 200 Indianapolis IN, 46250
Dr. Michael Robertson is a cardiologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Robertson specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Robertson also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1998
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Michael A Robertson MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46250Get Direction
Dr. Michael A Robertson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robertson
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Ten Potential “Heartbreakers”
Although heredity and age can contribute to the demise of a healthy heart, there are still some precautions you can take to prevent heart disease. Some precautions include:1. SmokingSmoking has a profound effect on an individual's blood pressure, and it can also cause blood clots. A smoker may also...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Dr. Anas Safadi M.D.1500 South Lake Park Avenue Hobart Indiana 46342
- Dr. Douglas E. Pitts MD8333 Naab Road Indianapolis Indiana 46260
- Dr. Edward Ta Fry MD10590 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46290
- Dr. Islam Abbas Bolad MD1481 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Michael J Kourany MD1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Charles M Orr MD8333 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260