Dr. Sabra Drake is an internist practicing in Southaven, MS. Dr. Drake specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Drake provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1987
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Back Pain
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Univ Tn Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sabra F Drake MD's Practice location
Southaven, MS 38671Get Direction
Dr. Sabra F Drake MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- Chandra W. Niwaz791 Walnut Knoll Ln Memphis Tennessee 38018
- Dr. Jennifer M Carman M.D.222 22nd Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Bruce W Steinhauer M.D.1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132
- Dr. Edward Ikem Gbemudu M.D.6953 Oak Forest Dr Olive Branch MS 38654
- Dr. Karen Delane Hanks M.D.Ut College Of Medicine Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Sanjaya Kumar Satapathy MD1407 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104