Dr. Lisa Abramson practices Pediatric Surgery in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Abramson treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Abramsondiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
- Pigment epithelium-derived factor (PEDF) in neuroblastoma: a multifunctional mediator of Schwann cell antitumor activity.
- Fetal constrictive pericardial defect with pulmonary capillary hemangiomatosis.
- Congenital pulmonary capillary hemangiomatosis: Report of two cases and review of the literature.
- Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor (inflammatory pseudotumor) of the neck infiltrating the trachea.
- Successful orthotopic liver transplantation for treatment of a hepatic yolk sac tumor.
- Gene transfer of pigment epithelium-derived factor suppresses tumor growth and angiogenesis in a hepatoblastoma xenograft model.
- Presentation and management of late-onset duodenomegaly in a teenager with chronic obstruction from malrotation.
- Sonographically guided enema for intussusception reduction: a safer alternative to fluoroscopy.
- Effect of Abdominal Ultrasound on Clinical Care, Outcomes, and Resource Use Among Children With Blunt Torso Trauma: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Univ Ca Davis Health System, General Surgery
Dr. Lisa P Abramson MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95819Get Direction
Dr. Lisa P Abramson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Curran M.D.1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Shinjiro Hirose M.D.513 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Joy L Graf MD5275 F Street Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Stephen K Greenholz M.D.5301 F St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Rebecca Anne Stark MD1000 W Carson St Torrance CA 90502
- Mr. Clifford Marr MD5275 F St Sacramento CA 95819