Dr. Suzanne Simmons is an internist practicing in Lyons, CO. Dr. Simmons specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Simmons provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mt Auburn Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Suzanne Simmons M.D.'s Practice location
Lyons, CO 80540Get Direction
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111Get Direction
Dr. Suzanne Simmons M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Dr. Amanda Jane Luchsinger MD555 Prospect Ave Estes Park CO 80517
- Dr. William Culver MD2923 Ginnala Dr Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. David H Lookner M.D.580 Mohawk Dr Boulder CO 80303
- Dr. Christina Hope brown Bryan M.D.Wardenburg Health Ctr Boulder CO 80309
- Dr. Douglas S Webster MD2923 Ginnala Dr Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Nathan Russell Ayer M.D., M.P.H.87 Main St Essex Junction VT 05452