Dr. Marshall Odom is an internist practicing in Saltville, VA. Dr. Odom specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Odom provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1975
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1975
- University Hosp, Inc, Other Specialty; University Hosp, Inc, Internal Medicine; Good Samaritan Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Marshall Odom MD's Practice location
Saltville, VA 24370Get Direction
Dr. Marshall Odom MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Odom
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- Dr. Todd Nairn MD617 Campus Dr Abingdon VA 24210
- Dr. William John Baker MD16000 Johnston Memorial Dr Abingdon VA 24211
- Dr. Moe M Mya M.D.9020 E Reno Ave Oklahoma City OK 73130
- Dr. Jorge A. Uribe MD565 Radio Hill Rd Marion VA 24354
- Dr. Warren Andrew Chang M.D.16000 Johnston Memorial Dr Abingdon VA 24211
- Dr. Michael Alan Ulrich DO16000 Johnston Memorial Dr Abingdon VA 24211