Dr. Elizabeth Danish is a pediatrician practicing in Hudson, OH. Dr. Danish is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Danish diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Danish can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1974
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Incidence of thrombosis during central venous catheterization of newborns: a prospective study.
- Rheologic properties of mixed hemoglobin gels: deoxyhemoglobins S and F.
- Rheologic properties of mixed hemoglobin gels: deoxyhemoglobins S and A.
- Kawasaki disease presenting with thrombocytopenia.
- Solidity of sickle hemoglobin gels: relevance to pathophysiology of sickling disorders.
- Neonatal polycythemia.
- Ewing sarcoma of the proximal phalanx of a finger. A case report.
- Rheologic behavior of deoxyhemoglobin S gels.
- Assessment of bone marrow and body iron stores: old techniques and new technologies.
- Viscosity studies of deoxyhemoglobin S: evidence for formation of microaggregates during the lag phase.
- Transient methemoglobinemia with acidosis in infants.
- Hb Rothschild (beta 37 (C2) Trp leads to Arg): clinical studies.
- Polycythemia vera in childhood: case report and review of the literature.
- Hemoglobin Rothschild (beta 37(C3)Trp replaced by Arg): A high/low affinity hemoglobin mutant.
- Inhibition of hemoglobin S polymerization by N-terminal band 3 peptides: new class of inhibitors: solubility studies.
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; Johns Hopkins Hosp, Pediatrics
- Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital
Dr. Elizabeth H Danish M.D.'s Practice location
Hudson, OH 44236Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth H Danish M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Dr. Marilee L. Gallagher MD9000 Mentor Avenue Mentor Ohio 44060
- Cydney L. Fenton215 W. Bowery Street Akron Ohio 44308
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Dr. Kunchithapatham Gurumurthy MD8720 E Market St Warren OH 44484
- Dr. Michele Carruozzo MD6707 Powers Blvd Cleveland OH 44129