Dr. Maria Koch is an interventional radiologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Koch specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Maria Regina Koch M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85013Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Maria Regina Koch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Cancer and Hair Loss: Inspirational Messages from Other Women
Hair. The bane of every teenage girl’s existence, the thing that keeps parents who get their girls ready for school up at night, and for many, it is something that is still difficult to master. When it comes to cutting it, braiding it, coloring it, tying it, or pinning it, sometimes, the hair just...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Holistic Treatment for Ear Infections
The usual management of ear infections is to wait and watch for a few days to see if the infection is resolving on its own. If the infections do not seem to disappear, then antibiotics will be started. Antibiotics should be taken as it is instructed by your doctor to avoid the development of...
- What is Acral Lentiginous Melanoma?
Acral lentiginous melanoma is a type of melanoma arising on the palms or soles of the feet. Acral lentiginous melanoma is not just a fancy name for melanoma on the fingers, toes, palm, soles of the feet, and under the nails, but it is also a type of melanoma that is the rarest among melanomas,...
- Why, When, and How to Talk to Your Boss About Your IBD
When you have an Inflammatory Bowel Disease (or IBD) such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis (UC), life is already challenging enough. But when you have to work away from the home for long periods of time, the challenge is double. In addition to the possibly long commute to work (which is...
- David M. Medina M.D.475 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Todd A Abruzzo MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Jason Rolfe Kerr M.D.3501 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Charles Kay Raker MD1111 E Mcdowell Rd Phoenix AZ 85006
- William G Eversman M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Eric A Huettl M.D.5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix AZ 85054