Dr. Rebekah Schell is a Chiropractor practicing in Cheraw, SC. Dr. Schell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schell seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Rebekah R Schell D.C.'s Practice location
Cheraw, SC 29520Get Direction
Dr. Rebekah R Schell D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Raymond H Stroup DC101 Northwood Dr Bennettsville SC 29512
- Dr. Larry E Stogner DC921 E Broad Ave Rockingham NC 28379
- Dr. Jerry Murphy D.C.1111 N Plaza Dr Schaumburg IL 60173
- Dr. Ronald G Horton DC601 Diane Dr Cheraw SC 29520
- Dr. Douglas M Burch D.C.308 E Caswell St Wadesboro NC 28170
- Dr. Brian Scott Dial D.C.207 Morven Rd Wadesboro NC 28170