Dr. Jerome Wisneski is a general surgeon practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Wisneski specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Wisneski provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1963
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cook County Hosp, General Surgery; Cook County Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Jerome J Wisneski MD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49504Get Direction
Dr. Jerome J Wisneski MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Dr. Nicole Danielle Lorenz M.D.221 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Donald J Scholten MD4069 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. David M Figg M.D.3230 Eagle Park Dr Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Leon D Oostendorp M.D.3230 Eagle Park Dr Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Paul Kemmeter MD2060 E Paris Ave Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Jennifer A Mclellan M.D.759 Chestnut St Springfield MA 01199