Dr. David Labar Rever D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice13915 Old Columbia Pike Silver Spring MD, 20904
Dr. Rever graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School in 1986 and 2006 marks his 20th year at his current location. He has taken thousands of hours of continuing education. He is currently ...
Education and Training
University of Maryland - School of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Dermal Fillers
- Dental Bridge
- Dental Cleaning & Exams
- Dental Crown
- Dental Fillings
- Denture & Partials
- General Dentistry
- Inlays & Onlays
- Pediatric Denstistry
- Periodontal (Gum Disease Treatment)
- Porcelain Veneers
- Restorative Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Sedation Denistry
- Tooth Bonding
- Tooth Extractions
- Tooth Whitening
- Wisdom Teeth removal
- Clear Correct
- Adult Braces
- Invisalign Teen
- Senior Certified Instructor, Fellow, and Board MemeberInternational Association for Orthodontics
- Past Vice PresidentMaryland Academy of General Dentistry
- MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- MemberInternational College of Oral Implantologists
- FellowInternational Dental Implant Association
- Esthetic Professionals Institute Comprehensive Esthetic Dentistry
Experience & Accolades
- Practice Owner1986Advanced Total Dental CareHis combination of training and experience in implants, orthodontics, and cosmetic dentistry places him in a select group of dentists with this diversity of talents. With this broad range of skills, he is able to obtain excellent results with patients who
Dr. David Labar Rever D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. David Labar Rever D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rever
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S.11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Maryam Haeri1145 19th St NW Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Hyacinth M. Brown DDS5480 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Ronald F. Moser DDS14300 Gallant Fox Ln Bowie MD 20715
- Eftekhar A. Hassani D.D.S4 Professional Dr Gaithersburg MD 20879