Dr. Mark Anthony Panigutti M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon7255 Old Oak Blvd C405 Cleveland OH, 44130
Dr. Mark Panigutti is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Panigutti specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Panigutti tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1993
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, General Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Mark Anthony Panigutti M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44130Get Direction
Dr. Mark Anthony Panigutti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Panigutti
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Dr. Kasra Ahmadinia M.DUniversity Hospital of Cleveland Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Drew R Engles M.D.3925 Embassy Pkwy Akron OH 44333
- Dr. Zachary L Gordon M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Allison Gilmore MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Christopher G Furey MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Stephanie Jung-ping Muh MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106