Richard Latane is a physical therapist practicing in La Grange, IL. Richard Latane specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Richard Latane can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Richard Latane will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Richard D. Latane MSPT's Practice location
La Grange, IL 60525Get Direction
DOWNERS GROVE, IL 60515Get Direction
Mr. Richard D. Latane MSPT's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Mrs. Lynnea Barnes PT, DPT, NCS1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Staci Burkard P.T.1201 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Genevieve Maglinte3759 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60613
- Justin M Lantz PT, DPT1801 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Mrs. Pretzel A Ceniza PT199 S Addison Rd Wood Dale IL 60191
- Mrs. Jessica Mccool PHYSICAL THERAPIST3130 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657