Dr. Kellee Rutley is a Chiropractor practicing in Kings Beach, CA. Dr. Rutley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rutley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kellee Rutley D.C.'s Practice location
Kings Beach, CA 96143Get Direction
Dr. Kellee Rutley D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Norman Sussman D.C.785 Southwood Blvd Incline Village NV 89451
- Dr. Bryan C Hansen D.C.630 Sierra Rose Dr Reno NV 89511
- Dr. Timothy Glenn Schroeder D.C.645 West Lake Blvd Tahoe City CA 96145
- Dr. Nathan Elliot Cohen DC3262 Holiday Ct La Jolla CA 92037
- Trevor May DC1000 CAUGHLIN CROSSING, #55 RENO NV 89519
- Dr. John Spangler D.C.220 N Broad St Grove City PA 16127