Dr. Ross Sugar M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pain Medicine5051 Greenspring Ave Suite 101 Baltimore MD, 21209
Dr. Ross Sugar is a physiatrist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Sugar is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Sugar focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Sugar can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1998
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ross Sugar M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21209Get Direction
Dr. Ross Sugar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sugar
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Erik Stanton Brand MD, MSC13353 NE Bel-Red Rd Bellevue WA 98005
- Dr. Michael Stephen Shear MD1920 Greenspring Dr Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Mrs. Mara Vucich DO301 St Paul Place Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Clark Robert Brill M.D.5005 Signal Bell Ct Clarksville MD 21029
- Dr. Gabriel A Martinez geigel MD9106 Philadelphia Road Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Scott E. Brown M.D.2401 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215