Dr. Christine M Asuncion-tapalla MD
Pediatrician7501 Hospital Dr Suite 203 Sacramento CA, 95823
Dr. Christine Asuncion-tapalla is a pediatrician practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Asuncion-tapalla is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Asuncion-tapalla diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Asuncion-tapalla can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Christine M Asuncion-tapalla MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95823Get Direction
Dr. Christine M Asuncion-tapalla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Asuncion-tapalla
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Scott Budd M.D.425 University Avenue Sacramento California 95825
- Dr. Danton Kono M.D.6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Sammy L. Chang M.D.3160 Folsom Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Jung W. Park M.D.520 E. 6th St. Odessa TX 79760
- Dr. Marc K. Chinn MD6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823