Dr. Donna Ott is a family practitioner practicing in Warminster, PA. Dr. Ott specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Ott possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1999
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Mcp Hahnemann Univ, Family Medicine
- McP Hahnemann University
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Program
Dr. Donna Olshefski Ott DO's Practice location
Warminster, PA 18974Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19127Get Direction
RICHBORO, PA 18954Get Direction
Dr. Donna Olshefski Ott DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ott
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD613 Hill Farm Ln Springfield Pennsylvania 19064
- Dr. Catherine R Spratt-turner DO638 Newtown Yardley Rd Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Colleen Ann Devinney D.O.1244 Fort Washington Ave Fort Washington PA 19034
- Dr. Thomas Mercora D.O.2346 Trenton Rd Levittown PA 19056
- Dr. Helen Manalis DO216 Haddon Ave Collingswood NJ 08108
- Mr. Radha Krishna Mahajan MD2521 W Main St Norristown PA 19403