Dr. Debra L Bootin M.D.
Pediatrician7400 Fannin St Suite 900 Houston TX, 77054
Dr. Debra Bootin is a pediatrician practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Bootin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bootin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bootin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Debra L Bootin M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77054Get Direction
Dr. Debra L Bootin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bootin
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD500 Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.3023 KIRBY DRIVE HOUSTON TX 77098
- Dr. Gary Fruhman M.D.1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Flor De Maria Munoz1 Baylor Plaza Houston Texas 77030