Dr. James R Martin MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon25599 Kelly Rd Suite A Roseville MI, 48066
Dr. James Martin is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Roseville, MI. Dr. Martin specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Martin typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1986
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Suny Buffalo Sch Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; Suny Buffalo Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Dr. James R Martin MD's Practice location
Roseville, MI 48066Get Direction
WARREN, MI 48093Get Direction
Port Huron, MI 48060Get Direction
Flint, MI 48532Get Direction
Dr. James R Martin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martin
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Shahrokh Mansoori MD135 Barclay Cir Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Henry Lane Walters MD3901 Beaubien St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Zane T Hammoud MD2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Steven Dale Harrington MD38800 Garfield Rd Clinton Township MI 48038
- Dr. Franco L Fazzalari M.D.1135 West University Drive Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Mohammed salik A Jahania MD4100 John R Detroit MI 48201