Dr. Robert Ward is a Dentist practicing in Athens, GA. Dr. Ward specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Robert Bernard Ward D.D.S.'s Practice location
Athens, GA 30606Get Direction
Robert Bernard Ward D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dr. William Gaines Rice D.D.S.140 Hawthorne Park Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Leigh A Cummings DMD3380 Old Jefferson Rd Athens GA 30607
- Dr. Brent Lindsey Nail D.M.D.595 N Milledge Ave Athens GA 30601
- Dr. Robert Anthony Pate DMD3380 Old Jefferson Rd Athens GA 30607
- Dr. Elena E. Kurz DMD48 Piedmont Dr Winder GA 30680
- Dr. Erik Hunt Wells D.M.D.1010 Prince Ave Athens GA 30606