Dr. John Sass is a psychologist practicing in Decatur, GA. Dr. Sass specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Sass evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Sass because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Dermatopathology
Dr. John R Sass PHD's Practice location
Decatur, GA 30033Get Direction
Dr. John R Sass PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Dr. Emily P. Garai PH.D.675 Seminole Ave NE Atlanta Georgia 30307
- Susan G. Joseph62 Lenox Pointe NE Atlanta GA 30324
- Dr. Michelle Einson PH D1920 Briarcliff Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Thomas Grant Quinlan PSY.D.8479 Dr Martin Luther King JR St N Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Dr. Pamela Beth Collman PHD3495 Piedmont Road (buckhead) Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Ana Adelstein PH.D.675 Seminole Ave NE Atlanta GA 30307