Dr. John Schumann is an internist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Schumann specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Schumann provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Urinary Incontinence
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Vascular Disease
- Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Hlth Al, Internal Medicine
- Cambridge Health Alliance Program
Dr. John H Schumann MD's Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74135Get Direction
Willowbrook, IL 60527Get Direction
Dr. John H Schumann MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schumann
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
Recently, there have been serious health issues linked to energy drink. The ever growing popularity and consumption of these products came on quickly. Are these drinks safe like manufacturers claim them to be?Energy drinks are basically beverages that contain stimulants, like caffeine, and are...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Dr. Janet Cheek DO13235 Hobbs Creek Drive Tulsa Oklahoma 74114
- Dr. Dinesh Gaddam M.D1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. James Kufdakis M.D.1245 South Utica Avenue Tulsa Oklahoma 74107
- William Yarborough4502 East 41st Street Tulsa Oklahoma 74135
- Dr. Scott A. Asakevich M.D.2950 S Elm Pl Broken Arrow OK 74012
- Dr. Sarah Andrews D.O.4502 E 41st St Tulsa OK 74135